Small Grants Program 2023
The St. Louis Chapter of Les Dames d’ Escoffier proudly announces our Small Grants Program for 2023. Four cash grants of up to $500 each will be available in 2023 to assist women in furthering their careers or small business in the fields of food, beverage, hospitality, agriculture, nutrition and related fields. Examples of qualified grants include reimbursement for professional development or continuing education classes, conference fees offered in related industries, training seminars, certification classes such as ServSafe, or for equipment or supplies needed to advance a business.
Applicants must be:
- A female resident of the St. Louis area
- Actively pursuing a career or operating a business in the fields of food, beverage, hospitality, agriculture, nutrition and related fields
- Agree to attend, if possible, the LDEI – St. Louis annual fall dinner celebration as our guest to be introduced to our membership and provide a brief report of the result of the grant
- Applicants submit our on-line application form which includes contact information
- Submit one personal reference letter and one business reference letter
- Submit a brief essay to describe your organization, business or career path, and the purpose for the grant.
Grants will be awarded on a ‘first come, first served’ basis as applications are received. The Les Dames committee will review all completed applications submitted on our website and respond within 30 days.
About Les Dames d’ Escoffier – St. Louis:
Les Dames d’Escoffier International is an organization of women leaders who are dedicated to provide a supportive culture in their communities to achieve excellence in the food, beverage, hospitality and agriculture professions. To do this, more than 2300 members in 40 chapters worldwide provide leadership, education, scholarships and enrichment opportunities in our communities.